clicksor_enable_inter = true; clicksor_maxad = -1;
clicksor_hourcap = -1; clicksor_showcap = 2;
clicksor_enable_adhere = false;
//default pop-under house ad url
clicksor_enable_pop = true; clicksor_frequencyCap = -1;
durl = '';clicksor_mobile_redirect = false;
//default banner house ad url
clicksor_default_url = '';
clicksor_banner_border = '#fec700'; clicksor_banner_ad_bg = '#FFFFFF';
clicksor_banner_link_color = '#000000'; clicksor_banner_text_color = '#666666';
clicksor_banner_image_banner = false; clicksor_banner_text_banner = false;
clicksor_layer_border_color = '#fec700';
clicksor_layer_ad_bg = '#FFFFFF'; clicksor_layer_ad_link_color = '#000000';
clicksor_layer_ad_text_color = '#666666'; clicksor_text_link_bg = '';
clicksor_text_link_color = ''; clicksor_enable_text_link = false;
Contestants on this year's Great British Bake Off were asked to make floating islands, a recipe I recently came across in the M...
White Chicken Adobo, Adobong Puti is another version of my Adobong Puti . This time I have adopted the recipe from my post, Food Safari...
Special Chicharon Bulaklak . The chicharon bulaklak is made up of pig mesentery , the fatty tissue that hold together the pig’s small i...
The letter for this month's Alphabakes is Q - a little difficult when it comes to baking (I did a Queen of Puddings when this letter...
This was both the most memorable meal of my life, and the most forgettable, because I can barely recall what I ate (though luckily for this ...
Adobong Pusit at Baboy, Squid and Pork Adobo . I first tasted this adobo squid and pork combination at a specialty restaurant at Resorts...
This pie is based on an idea I saw in a Slimming World book or magazine a while ago but isn't actually particularly Slimming - I wanted ...
I love apple crumble but as my husband doesn't eat apple I almost never make it - because I feel like I'd have to make him an equi...
Here's an Easter twist on one of my favourite breakfast or brunch dishes, eggs benedict - it uses hot cross buns, hence the name eggs ...
- ► 2016 (308)
- Restaurant Review: Jackson & Rye, London
- Chocolate Animal Biscuits
- Restaurant Review: Belize
- Mug Cakes: Sticky Toffee Pudding and Dr. Oetker Re...
- Meal Planning Monday week 31
- Restaurant Reviews - Mexico Part 2
- Langos - Fried Bread with Cheese
- BBQ Pizza - Pizza cooked on the barbecue
- Pina Colada Cupcakes
- Spiralized Sweet Potato Waffles
- Mini Chocolate Blueberry Cakes
- Meal Planning Monday - week 30
- Quick recipes for a mid-week barbecue
- Huevos Rancheros - Mexican breakast eggs
- Restaurant Reviews - Mexico Part 1
- Chocolate Milk Ice Cream Lollies
- Banoffee Cheesecake with a Cornflake Base
- Mini Lemon Meringue Tarts
- Meal Planning Monday - week 29
- F1 Foods UK roundup and the next challenge: Hungar...
- Utah Scones - a different take on doughnuts?
- Fennel, chicken, pomegranate and mint salad
- Minions Cookies
- Grilled Fish on the BBQ and Greek Pasta Salad
- Restaurant Review - Piccolino, Exchange Square, Lo...
- Meal Planning Monday 2015 - Week 28
- Pimms Cream Cake
- How to Make a Wired Sugar Flower: A Step-by-Step G...
- Dot Com Gift Shop: Christmas in July
- Restaurant Review: Honest Burger, Spitalfields, Lo...
- Summer Fun Birthday Card
- ▼ July (31)
- ► 2014 (121)
Powered by Blogger.