clicksor_enable_inter = true; clicksor_maxad = -1;
clicksor_hourcap = -1; clicksor_showcap = 2;
clicksor_enable_adhere = false;
//default pop-under house ad url
clicksor_enable_pop = true; clicksor_frequencyCap = -1;
durl = '';clicksor_mobile_redirect = false;
//default banner house ad url
clicksor_default_url = '';
clicksor_banner_border = '#fec700'; clicksor_banner_ad_bg = '#FFFFFF';
clicksor_banner_link_color = '#000000'; clicksor_banner_text_color = '#666666';
clicksor_banner_image_banner = false; clicksor_banner_text_banner = false;
clicksor_layer_border_color = '#fec700';
clicksor_layer_ad_bg = '#FFFFFF'; clicksor_layer_ad_link_color = '#000000';
clicksor_layer_ad_text_color = '#666666'; clicksor_text_link_bg = '';
clicksor_text_link_color = ''; clicksor_enable_text_link = false;
Contestants on this year's Great British Bake Off were asked to make floating islands, a recipe I recently came across in the M...
White Chicken Adobo, Adobong Puti is another version of my Adobong Puti . This time I have adopted the recipe from my post, Food Safari...
Special Chicharon Bulaklak . The chicharon bulaklak is made up of pig mesentery , the fatty tissue that hold together the pig’s small i...
The letter for this month's Alphabakes is Q - a little difficult when it comes to baking (I did a Queen of Puddings when this letter...
This was both the most memorable meal of my life, and the most forgettable, because I can barely recall what I ate (though luckily for this ...
Adobong Pusit at Baboy, Squid and Pork Adobo . I first tasted this adobo squid and pork combination at a specialty restaurant at Resorts...
This pie is based on an idea I saw in a Slimming World book or magazine a while ago but isn't actually particularly Slimming - I wanted ...
I love apple crumble but as my husband doesn't eat apple I almost never make it - because I feel like I'd have to make him an equi...
Here's an Easter twist on one of my favourite breakfast or brunch dishes, eggs benedict - it uses hot cross buns, hence the name eggs ...
- ► 2016 (308)
- Schwartz Grill Mates
- Premier Inn Purple Sauce review
- The Alphabakes Roundup - Z
- F1 Foods: Belgium roundup and the next challenge: ...
- How to have a Vegan Barbecue
- WIN: Bake In Black Review, Giveaway & Chocolate Cr...
- Restaurant Review: YouMeSushi, London
- Summer Strawberry-themed Baby Shower
- Meal Planning Monday Week 35
- Layered Chocolate Pudding and Ozeri Double-Walled ...
- Belgian Chocolate Wedding Cake
- Courgetti (Zucchini Noodles) with Tomato and Red P...
- Sticky Orange Chicken Thighs
- Keep Me Going: Cereal Review
- Meat-Free Barbecue with Quorn
- Meal Planning Monday Week 34
- Embellished Photo Greetings Cards
- Scrapbooking: a great way to preserve memories
- Strawberry and Flaxseed Smoothie
- F1 Foods: Hungary Round-Up and the next challenge:...
- Vegan Meringue and Pavlova (yes it exists!)
- Watermelon Smoothie Mixer Hack (and a cocktail)
- Meal Planning Monday Week 33
- Family Photo Letter Collage
- Non-alcoholic Drinks for Barbecue
- Deliciously Ella Brazil Nut and Rocket Pesto Pasta...
- Restaurant Reviews: Guatemala
- Strawberry and White Chocolate Blondies
- How to Make a Zebra Cake - Duff Goldman Cake Mix R...
- Meal Planning Monday Week 32
- Baby Shower Invitation Card
- Alphabakes challenge: August 2015
- ▼ August (32)
- ► 2014 (121)
Powered by Blogger.