My parents are visiting this weekend and I'm taking them to Ripley's Believe It Or Not - as the weather is meant to be bad and it's indoor, and I think they would like it. What's your favourite thing to do in London when it's wet or cold?
Dinner: spaghetti Bolognese with Quorn mince for me, beef for him
Tuesday - I'm working from home
Lunch: leftover spaghetti bolognese
Dinner: Slow Cooker lemon chilli chicken
Lunch: baked potato soup from this recipe
Dinner: My husband is out, I will have a Weight Watchers ready meal as they have some new ones I want to try
Lunch: rest of the homemade soup
Dinner: chicken with garlic and herb sauce for him, lamb grillsteak for me
Friday - my parents are coming to stay and will be here when we get home in the evening
Lunch: out with a work colleague
Dinner: chicken kievs and chips, Mars ice cream bar for dessert
Lunch: sausages, bacon, toast, baked beans etc
Dinner: out with my parents and mother-in-law
Lunch: eggs benedict
Dinner: pork medallions, with chilli, lemon and crème fraiche from this recipe
This is a blog hop, join in!
clicksor_enable_inter = true; clicksor_maxad = -1;
clicksor_hourcap = -1; clicksor_showcap = 2;
clicksor_enable_adhere = false;
//default pop-under house ad url
clicksor_enable_pop = true; clicksor_frequencyCap = -1;
durl = '';clicksor_mobile_redirect = false;
//default banner house ad url
clicksor_default_url = '';
clicksor_banner_border = '#fec700'; clicksor_banner_ad_bg = '#FFFFFF';
clicksor_banner_link_color = '#000000'; clicksor_banner_text_color = '#666666';
clicksor_banner_image_banner = false; clicksor_banner_text_banner = false;
clicksor_layer_border_color = '#fec700';
clicksor_layer_ad_bg = '#FFFFFF'; clicksor_layer_ad_link_color = '#000000';
clicksor_layer_ad_text_color = '#666666'; clicksor_text_link_bg = '';
clicksor_text_link_color = ''; clicksor_enable_text_link = false;
Contestants on this year's Great British Bake Off were asked to make floating islands, a recipe I recently came across in the M...
White Chicken Adobo, Adobong Puti is another version of my Adobong Puti . This time I have adopted the recipe from my post, Food Safari...
Special Chicharon Bulaklak . The chicharon bulaklak is made up of pig mesentery , the fatty tissue that hold together the pig’s small i...
The letter for this month's Alphabakes is Q - a little difficult when it comes to baking (I did a Queen of Puddings when this letter...
This was both the most memorable meal of my life, and the most forgettable, because I can barely recall what I ate (though luckily for this ...
Adobong Pusit at Baboy, Squid and Pork Adobo . I first tasted this adobo squid and pork combination at a specialty restaurant at Resorts...
This pie is based on an idea I saw in a Slimming World book or magazine a while ago but isn't actually particularly Slimming - I wanted ...
I love apple crumble but as my husband doesn't eat apple I almost never make it - because I feel like I'd have to make him an equi...
Recently I have been adding to my cookery book collection every time I go into my local charity shop - but I've had to stop as I...
Restaurant name : Nando's Location : Mile End Road, Whitechapel, London Description : Chain of South African restaurants servin...
- Restaurant Review: Isolabella, Holborn, London
- Meal Planning Monday 2017 - Week 5
- Dino-Mite Dinosaur Birthday Card
- WeightWatchers Chicken Basque
- Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Meal Planning Monday 2017 - Week 4
- Traditional Poinsettia Decoupage Christmas Card
- WeightWatchers Curried Fish Pie
- Restaurant review: Grapeshots, Artillery Passage, ...
- Meal Planning Monday 2017 - Week 3
- 10 Reasons to be Addicted to Soup - Winter Soup Re...
- WeightWatchers Rosemary and Butterbean Soup
- Spanish Roasted Fish with Patatas Bravas
- Meal Planning Monday 2017 - Week 2
- Snowscene Houses Foil Christmas Card
- Vegan French Apple Tart
- Weightwatchers Chicken in a Creamy Tarragon Sauce
- Lahmacun - Weightwatchers Turkish Pizza
- Spitalfields Street Food - 5 meals reviewed
- Christmas Candy Cane Chocolate Brownies
- Candy Cane Frosted Brownies
- Meal Planning 2017 - Week 1
- 2016: Year in Review and Top 10 Posts
- ▼ January (23)
- ► 2016 (308)
- ► 2015 (266)
- ► 2014 (121)
Powered by Blogger.