Monday, September 25, 2017

Meal Planning Monday 2017 Week 39

I've been absolutely exhausted again this past week, falling asleep in the evenings and getting very little done after work - you may have noticed I'm blogging a lot less these days, and it's not because I'm spending the time instead preparing for the baby - I'm generally asleep!

I haven't had - or wanted to have - a social life for several weeks now though I do really want to see my friends, so I'm glad that I'm finally getting together with one of my bridesmaids this week. Though our night out was postponed from last week which means I've actually got plans for three evenings out of five this week,  - I don't know how I'm going to manage and how tired I will be by the last one, which is a big one - a national awards ceremony at the Dorchester Hotel in London's Park Lane, where my team at work is shortlisted for two awards! And I'm the one representing us at the awards so had better stay awake.....

On top of that we are away at the weekend as well for my dad's birthday - at least it means I won't have to do a lot of cooking this week! So here's this week's meal plan:

NB I keep not having what I planned for breakfast as I tend to not make it the night before and just grab a pot of cereal to eat at my desk... if I have more time I need to remember I also have yogurt, fruit and porridge!
As I'm out a lot this week I'm not going to plan anything special for lunches either and will probably just make a sandwich quickly.

Monday
out with friends

Tuesday - working from home as I have an ante-natal appointment
 chicken schnitzel with katsu spices (from Waitrose) with creamy pasta

Wednesday
 frozen pizza - needs to be quick so we can get to the AGM of our residents' association

Thursday
fishcake for me, chicken kiev or similar for him

Friday
 At the Institute of Internal Communications awards at the Dorchester - where my team is shortlisted for two awards

Saturday
Breakfast probably having a lie-in!
Lunch bacon/sausage sandwich
Dinner with my family

Sunday
Breakfast With my family
Lunch With my family
Dinner Something easy from the freezer

Share your meal plan - join in the blog hop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment