These are super easy and quick to make so if you are catering for a crowd or throwing a party, or just need something sweet that won't take long, they are just the thing.
It's not a recipe as such but a few very simple instructions. Roll out some puff pastry to a rectangle on a lightly floured surface.
Preheat the oven to 180C and line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
Mix 2 tbsp melted butter, 1 tbsp brown sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon and spread over the puff pastry, pressing down.
Cut the pastry into strips then holding each end, twist it a few times.
I'm sending these to Tea Time Treats, hosted by Jane at The Hedgecombers and Karen at Lavender and Lovage.
Place each twist on the baking tray and bake for about 15 minutes. Serve either warm or cold.
clicksor_enable_inter = true; clicksor_maxad = -1;
clicksor_hourcap = -1; clicksor_showcap = 2;
clicksor_enable_adhere = false;
//default pop-under house ad url
clicksor_enable_pop = true; clicksor_frequencyCap = -1;
durl = '';clicksor_mobile_redirect = false;
//default banner house ad url
clicksor_default_url = '';
clicksor_banner_border = '#fec700'; clicksor_banner_ad_bg = '#FFFFFF';
clicksor_banner_link_color = '#000000'; clicksor_banner_text_color = '#666666';
clicksor_banner_image_banner = false; clicksor_banner_text_banner = false;
clicksor_layer_border_color = '#fec700';
clicksor_layer_ad_bg = '#FFFFFF'; clicksor_layer_ad_link_color = '#000000';
clicksor_layer_ad_text_color = '#666666'; clicksor_text_link_bg = '';
clicksor_text_link_color = ''; clicksor_enable_text_link = false;
Contestants on this year's Great British Bake Off were asked to make floating islands, a recipe I recently came across in the M...
White Chicken Adobo, Adobong Puti is another version of my Adobong Puti . This time I have adopted the recipe from my post, Food Safari...
Special Chicharon Bulaklak . The chicharon bulaklak is made up of pig mesentery , the fatty tissue that hold together the pig’s small i...
The letter for this month's Alphabakes is Q - a little difficult when it comes to baking (I did a Queen of Puddings when this letter...
This was both the most memorable meal of my life, and the most forgettable, because I can barely recall what I ate (though luckily for this ...
Adobong Pusit at Baboy, Squid and Pork Adobo . I first tasted this adobo squid and pork combination at a specialty restaurant at Resorts...
This pie is based on an idea I saw in a Slimming World book or magazine a while ago but isn't actually particularly Slimming - I wanted ...
I love apple crumble but as my husband doesn't eat apple I almost never make it - because I feel like I'd have to make him an equi...
Recently I have been adding to my cookery book collection every time I go into my local charity shop - but I've had to stop as I...
Restaurant name : Nando's Location : Mile End Road, Whitechapel, London Description : Chain of South African restaurants servin...
- Restaurant Review: The City, City Airport, London
- Apple and Cheese Potato Cakes
- Roasted Cauliflower Steak with Stilton
- Beer Can Chicken with Jim Beam Honey Ginger Ale
- Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutter and Tattered Lace Birth...
- Restaurant Review: The Easton, Clerkenwell, London...
- Meal Planning Monday - week 5
- Arbroath Toasties
- Spiralizer Saturday: Prawn Mooli Stir-Fry
- Flourish Wellness Mince Pies Review
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Goo Goo Cake
- Party Pizza Pinwheels
- USA Travel Review: Chicago, Part 1
- Meal Planning Monday 2016 - Week 4
- Sticky Chinese Pork with Spiralized Carrots
- Sugar flowers: how to make an Arum or Calla Lily
- Vegetable Tortillas and Spicy Chicken Tortillas
- Say It With Flowers Thankyou Card
- Meal Planning Monday 2016 Week 3
- USA Travel Review: Louisiana - Honey Island Swamp ...
- Leftover Sausage Ragu with Spiralized Butternut Sq...
- Restaurant Review: Coin Laundry, Exmouth Market, L...
- Sugar Flowers: how to make a carnation
- Restaurant Review: Armadillo, Gatwick Airport
- Meal Planning Monday 2016 Week 2
- Cinnamon Puff Pastry Twists
- Spiralizer Saturday: Orange Chicken with Spiralize...
- USA Travel Review: Mississippi - Yazoo and Natchez...
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2015 (266)
- ► 2014 (121)
Powered by Blogger.