Tuesday, May 19, 2015

F1 Foods: Spain roundup and the Monaco challenge

');

I missed the Spanish Grand Prix as I was away on holiday but I didn't want to miss a race in terms of my Formula 1 Foods challenge, so I made this easy paella before I went: I cheated and used microwave rice which made it a much quicker dish, but it still tasted really nice! I forgot to take a photo of the finished dish though so this one from the pan will have to do:


As always I'd love to see your recipes - sweet or savoury - inspired by the country hosting each Formula 1 Grand Prix. This time Suelle at Mainly Baking shared these Spanish panellets, which are cookies that taste like marzipan, but Suelle added sweet potato and lemon. I haven't come across these before so it was interesting for me to read!


This weekend's Formula 1 Grand Prix takes place in Monte Carlo in Monaco so please send in your recipes inspired by the location! The link up is below and closes at midday on Sunday 31 May.


0 comments:

Post a Comment