Monday, May 25, 2015

Meal Planning Monday 2015 - Week 22


 
Monday – bank holiday
Lunch: bacon sandwich
Dinner: roast chicken breasts with poutine
 
Tuesday
Lunch: bulgar wheat, apricot and chickpea salad
Dinner: fish and vegetables for me, gammon steak for him
 
Wednesday
Lunch: salad
Dinner: I want to try out my new spiralizer and am going to make this sweet potato pasta, and my boyfriend can have normal spaghetti and meatballs.
 
Thursday
Lunch: out with a colleague
Dinner: honey soy salmon for me, sausage and mash for him
 
Friday
Lunch: salad or sandwich
Dinner: end-of-week treat: burger and chips
 
Saturday
Lunch: baked potato with spicy chickpeas with tomato dressing
Out for afternoon tea
Dinner: probably won’t want much but my boyfriend will (as it’s a ladies afternoon tea) so he can have a pizza from the freezer
 
Sunday
Lunch: Out – we’re taking part in the London to Brighton rally
Dinner: something quick from the freezer as we may be back late

0 comments:

Post a Comment