Sunday, May 17, 2015

Through Thick And Thin Friends Birthday Card



I think there is a bit too much going on with this card and it's the butterflies which don't really work - the elements would have been enough.

I started with a square card blank and a piece of printed paper which had a striped design. I took another piece of paper from the same pack with a polka dot print and cut out a cloud shape, which I layered on top. I had a pack of stickers with friendship messages and sentiments, with coloured wording on a clear background, and I used one of these saying 'through thick and thin' over the polka dot background. I then added a 3D clay heart in the bottom corner.

That would have been enough but then I decided to add some foam butterflies as well! Never mind....I think the sentiment is good for a friend who has stood by you through good times and bad, and I'm sure we all have friends like that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment