Monday, August 15, 2016

Meal Planning Monday 2016 Week 33

 

Since At Home With Mrs M is no longer hosting Meal Planning Monday and it's a blog hop instead, I don't want to keep using her logo, but at the moment don't have time to create my own. So instead I'm sharing a partial snapshot of my cookery book shelves, which I often turn to when planning the week's menu.

Monday
pesto chicken to use up the jar of pesto I opened last week

Tuesday
- working late so a quick dinner: frozen pizza

Wednesday
- home a little bit late; it's meant to be really hot today so hoping my husband can get the barbecue on while I'm on my way home. I need to be stricter with my diet so I will have tuna plus two of the lamb kebabs left from Sunday and some quinoa and feta salad. He doesn't like any of that so can have a burger, some spicy chicken mini fillets and some garlic bread.

Thursday
- out with a friend

Friday
salmon and vegetable for me, chicken chargrills and mashed potato for him

Saturday
Lunch at my sister's
Dinner something quick from the freezer as I'm not sure what time we are getting back, or what we will have had for lunch

Sunday
Lunch simple mini pizzas from 'Top 100 recipes for a healthy lunchbox'  that I was going to make last week but didn't
Dinner cauliflower rosti pie for me that I was going to make last week but didn't; chicken burger for him

This is a blog hop




0 comments:

Post a Comment