Monday, May 1, 2017

Meal Planning Monday 2017 - Week 18

It was my birthday on Saturday so I didn't get around to planning this week's meals until Monday evening! This should be a quieter week where I can hopefully make a bit more effort with the diet - not so much birthday cake this week!

Monday - bank holiday
Lunch - sausage sandwich with friend who was staying over from last night
Dinner - spaghetti Bolognese with Quorn mince and plenty of veg as I haven't had enough lately!

Tuesday - working from home
Lunch - leftover spaghetti bolognese
Dinner - Slimming World cauliflower rosti pie I was going to make last week but didn't as I ran out of time

Wednesday - might be home a little late
Lunch - couscous, feta cheese and pomegranate salad- based on Jewelled Salad from Leon Soups, Salads & Snacks
Dinner - chicken chargrills and mashed potato (easy for my husband to cook if I am home late)

Thursday
Lunch: chorizo and halloumi salad
Dinner: cod in a honey lime sauce based on this recipe

Friday
Lunch: prawn cocktail salad
Dinner: something from the freezer with chips if I'm tired at the end of the week, something healthier if I've got the energy to cook!

Saturday
Lunch: scrambled egg on toast for him, poached egg for me, with thick cut ham
Dinner: fried chicken (which I might oven cook instead of fry) with 'dirty' wedges and green salad. Or maybe out if we go to the cinema

Sunday
Lunch: chicken Philly melt a bit like the one served at Denny's
Dinner: Memphis style pork chops from this recipe with hassleback potatoes

This is a blog hop, join in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment