Monday, May 29, 2017

Meal Planning Monday 2017 Week 22

The weather was glorious last week which meant we barbecued outside (or rather, my husband did – the only time he ever cooks dinner!) three times. I hope it’s going to be as nice this week, unfortunately it doesn’t look like it is going to be quite as hot!
 
Monday – bank holiday.
Lunch - scrambled eggs on toast for him, poached eggs for me
Dinner -meal with the in-laws
 
Tuesday – working from home
Lunch - soup and a roll
Dinner- chicken breast marinated in garlic, lemon juice and olive oil, with a baked sweet potato and salad
 
Weds
Lunch- need something very quick as I have to head to the school where I volunteer at 12.15 - and I have a meeting until 12. So think it will have to be a sandwich
Dinner- my husband is at his mum's so I will have spaghetti and homemade lamb meatballs
 
Thurs
Lunch- chicken salad
Dinner- salmon and veg/ chicken chargrill
 
Fri
Lunch - chicken salad
Dinner - BBQ
 
Sat
Lunch- Nigella's croquet monsieur bake I was going to make last week but didn't
Dinner- roast chicken legs
 
Sunday
Lunch- Doing the London to Brighton rally so will hopefully get to Brighton in time for lunch
Dinner – something quick from the freezer as not sure what time we will be back

This is a blog hop, join in!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment